Benny had the weekend off and we had no place to go so we spent the time working on our hobbies. I scrapbooked, completing all of the photos I had printed for Loryn's Girl Scout album. Loryn played Wii Fit and Animal crossing and Benny braved the heat to weld together his wheels to the gokart frame. Several months ago some one returned a lawn mower that was flooded during Hurricane Ike. Benny is a wiz at motors and got it running again and took it apart to use as go kart parts... I'm interested in seeing how long it takes him to figure it all out.
Digital detox
-
One more week of work before my summer holiday. As you might have seen,
I’ve been taking a break from my blog. I’ll be away for a while yet…
Digital exhaus...
5 years ago







1 comments:
Hi Lynette... thanks for stopping by my blog. That's awesome how Benny is so good w/ fixing motors... and got the lawnmower working. I can't wait to see the updates of his go kart.
And Wii Fit is awesome... my 6year old niece loves Wii. She got it as a present for graduating kindergarten lol. :-)
Post a Comment